That's right, loyal readers, I had the weekend off! The weather was absolutely inconsistent with flying, so come Friday at 4 pm, El Diablo and I mounted the Blue Goose and set our compass for north! A few hours, and several miles later, we were in McVegas. It was really good to be home; a refreshing experience, to be sure. I was able to visit with my family, some folks at EMS and the hospital, as well as Daniel and Lesley, a.k.a. the parents of my yet-to-be-born adopted nephew, whom I am truly looking forward to providing with an endless supply of sugar, caffeine, and loud, horribly obnoxious, noise-making toys. Perhaps a trumpet. Maybe a drumset? Who knows? The possibilities for the aural stimulation of the growing young sprout (and by extension, merciless aggravation of the parents) are endless, and I'm looking forward to exploring every avenue. Look out world, here comes Uncle Alan!
The weekend flew by, but I really needed it. Thankfully I'm no longer miserable in my educational situation or it would have probably required a pitchfork to drive me out of McMinnville (don't think I wouldn't have returned fire). I'm back in Alabama now, and after a little breaking & entering to regain access to my mansion (don't ask questions), I'm ready to get started tommorow. I apologize for the short length of this post, however I've gotta snooze and study before tommorow (not necessarily in that order). Be on the lookout for a full debriefing of tommorow's events, as well as hopefully an outlook of the week to come, tommorow night.
Joey

It was so wonderful to have you home!! Have a great week of flying and we will see you this weekend! Love you,
ReplyDeleteMom